Monday, October 30, 2006

Eeek!! I am Herpetophobia.

I hate LIZARDS!! Or rather frightened by them.
I think they must be pretty smart cause they 'get' me every single time.

You know how some silly people like to hide in corners and later jump at their unsuspecting friend. They do that so that they can get a kick out of their poor friend's frighten reaction.

My kitchen lizards would play that same trick on me if I were to visit my kitchen at night.
They always hide near the sink... waiting for a chance to pounce on me...
Blur old me would walk to the sink and turn on the tap.... not noticing their presence...
Then, 'they' would crawl out from the sink so quickly and make a whole lot of noise, which made me jump EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Think the stupid lizards must be laughing among themselves. :(
Yuckk.. I hate you creepy crawly lizards..

I definitely have...

Herpetophobia- Fear of reptiles or creepy, crawly things.

No comments: